Tuesday, July 1, 2014

KNOW WHERE YOUR FETISH MONEY IS GOING

It's been a while since I posted something and I felt I needed to share this. 

Below is a sample of the way a certain male producer talks about models and his competition and is a good representation of how he treats people in general.


"scumbag models"

"a shame when you have to remind someone about being worth ten cents on the dozen"

"men control your women for their benefit"

"anyway would love to continue to run down whores. gotta prep two shoots for today"

"typical no talent no looks fetish model. good luck, retard!"

"go sit on someone's face or whatever it is you do..."

"go back to being a man-face"

"fortunately for you 2 some fans dig the incredibly homely"

"I didn't even recognize her until I heard that mannish voice"

"oh looky! another fetish model has found her new low this week!"

"if only you could suck in those thighs and fat ass the same way you suck in that gut!"

"when a 20 something looks on par with the 50 something they are shooting with... my goodness"

"love seeing someone discover a new low in their ever waking day"


And this list could go on and on and on.

Know where your money is going and please support producers who don't feel the need to mock and disparage women. 

I think this about sums it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment